Saturday, January 2, 2010

A recent note from *my* coach.





I am an
Independent Team Beachbody Coach. I'm sure that is old news by now.

BUT did you know that I, too, have a coach? And *my* coach has a coach?


In this picture: Hillary Kelly, myself, Christine Dwyer (Hillary's coach!)

Effective coaches are not born, they're made.

(In my opinion) ;-)

Here is the most fantastic and motivating note, from my TBB coach, Hillary Kelly.

SUBJECT: Some thoughts for the New Year

Hey Team!!
As we approach 2010 please consider the following: You can succeed at anything..if you believe in yourself and your abilities. Over the years we get bombarded with negative messages, negative feedback and along the way one can lose their confidence, we lose our desire to succeed and we stop believing in ourselves. Over time the negative thinking can expand to the point we do not feel that there is anything positive in our lives.
Always remember this, you are a spectacular human being capable of achieving and doing anything you desire--all you have to do is believe in yourself and then start doing the right things to succeed. It may not seem easy right now,but once you get your mind and subconscious mind working for you, once you change the way you think, change your beliefs, change your attitude and change your actions--success is automatic. So let's make 2010 our best year ever!! Focus on what you want! Believe in yourself! Believe that you can and will succeed! Get rid of the negative thinking that holds you back! Get your mind and subconscious mind working for you by constantly reminding yourself that YOU ARE GREAT!!!! Wishing You A Fit Day!

I wanted share with everyone because I feel that "paying it forward" really does, and genuinely, exist in this world. In the short time I have known and worked with Hillary, I have learned so much about how her life has been transformed through this business and how much she wants to see the same for me and all those she touches.

The part that stuck with me was "Focus on what you want! Believe in yourself! Believe that you can and will succeed!" (Another blog will address the goals she encourages us to put forth...)

I guess I'm just so blessed to know so many amazing people and continue to meet people to whom I can "pay it forward" to. I really do get such a huge thrill out of seeing others succeed at achieving their goals.

What do you want to focus on this new year?

How can I help you succeed?

No comments:

Post a Comment